Thursday, February 25, 2010

Missing DR

This last trip has truly blessed me. There were so many people on this trip that I would have never gotten to know otherwise, and now I feel close to many of them. I love how God brings us there to help others, yet I feel like we got more out of the trip. Our team dynamics were awesome - which believe me, this doesn't happen on every trip- we all carried traits and strengths that didn't clash, and that fit well together to do extraordinary work. I wish there were a way to keep that team in my life always, but we all have separate lives, separate jobs, separate responsibilities to tend to... The Dominican is truly a place where I feel most valuable. I think talking with the kids has always been one of my favorite points of the trips. They love you before you even look at them it seems. God will bring me back to this place in His time.

No comments:

Post a Comment